Main Functions of Role
· Assist and coordinate a major department operational to ensure cleanliness and maintenance of QF Facilities.
· The fundamental reason this position exists is to plan, assign and coordinate the work of an entire contracted custodial force engaged in cleaning and pest control activities in a multiple shift cleaning operation in a group of QF Facilities and grounds. Specific oral and written instructions accompany major assignments, but the supervisor makes independent decisions and is responsible for planning and organizing details in the execution of instructions.
· Compiles and produces daily, weekly, monthly, reports and other presentation required by the department.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
· Completion of Higher Secondary School
· Five years of experience in building custodial work, over a detail of custodial worker s in assigned shifts. Other combinations of experience and education which meet the minimum requirements may be substituted. Good written and oral knowledge of English.
· An exposure to Facilities Management experience in general would be an added advantage.
· Good working knowledge of the methods of housekeeping operations and knowledge of safe working practices are essential.
· Fluency in spoken and written English Proficiency in the use of computers with knowledge in MS word, Excel and Access.
· Prepares and maintains various records/reports, such as Daily/Monthly Activity Reports, Weekly/Monthly Operations Report, etc.
Age: 25 - 45 years of age
Minimum Education: Bachelor's / College Degree
Minimum Years of Work Experience: 5
|Apr 30, 2104|
|< Back to Job Openings|