- Design and provide advice on both new buildings and buildings undergoing or refurbishment in respect to fire safety measures.
- Identifying possible fire-related risk and reducing or eliminating them.
- Making designs, calculations, sketches and/or diagrams that prevent fire and fire spread (fire strategies)
- Incorporating fire safety procedures into designs such as sprinkle systems, emergency exits, and fire alarm systems to minimise the risk of injury and loss of life in the event of a fire, taking into account
both the structural integrity of the building and human behavior.
- Must be a Bachelor’s Degree holder in Fire Science Engineering or related field.
- Fire Engineering candidates must know about Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, Construction and Building, and Mathematics.
- Minimum of Five (5) years of experience in Fire Protection and other related field.
- Working in design protection systems for different kinds of building such as: Residential buildings, Administrative buildings,
warehouses, armament enclosures, aircraft hangers, and shelters
- BE/B.tech in Electrical/electronic/MEP Engineering
- Certifications NFPA 72, NFPA 5000 of UPDA grade-A and Civil Defense certification from Gulf Region
- Experience in designing and implementation of fire protection system
- Proficient in electrical auto cad
- trained in fire alarm system programming and testing and commissioning
- Knowledge in emergency lightning, fire exit signage
- Fire System integration & Interfacings