- Ability respond to fire emergencies, accidents and other incidents where there are risks on lives, and properties.
- Helps in protecting the public in emergency situations.
- Responds to variety of calls such as fires and fire alarm activation, car crash assistance and rescue, chemical and fuel spills, flooding, and water rescue.
- Pass firefighting level 1 (minimum duration of 12 weeks) or equivalent.
- Pass firefighting level 2 (minimum duration of 4 weeks) or equivalent.
- Course completion in “SCBA” inspection, assemble and disassemble (minimum duration of 2 weeks).
- Completing “RTC” road traffic collision course (minimum duration of 2 weeks)
Additional preferable requirements:
-Completing” ARFF” Aircraft Firefighter course (minimum duration: 4 weeks)
-Completing ”Marine” course (minimum duration of 4 weeks)