Mechanical Engineer - ( 2 )
Mechanical Engineer - (2)
Feb 28, 2022
Qatar Armed Forces Medical Services
Candidates must have at least Bachelor's / College Degree
The job requires Male applicants.
Minimum of 5 years working experience is required for this position
Applicants must be 30 to 45 years old.
- Responsible for the preparation of the design criteria, conceptual design, schematic design, detailed design, construction documents, specifications, bills of quantities, cost estimate, method of measurement, technical reports, hydraulic calculations and catalog cuts, for the following:
- Responsible for Fire protection systems including automatic fire water sprinkler systems, pre-action system, deluge system, fixed cooling system, automatic carbon dioxide extinguishing systems, automatic clean agent (FM-200) extinguishing systems, high, medium, low expansion foam systems, water cooling spray system, portable fire extinguishers, standpipe hydrant and hose systems, external fire protection networks including external wet and dry fire hydrants in addition to fire water tanks and fire pump stations.
- Responsible for Plumbing systems including cold and hot domestic
water supply systems,drainage systems, domestic water tanks and domestic pump stations.
- Must be a Bachelor’s Degree holder in Fire Science Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of Five (5) years of experience in Fire Protection and other related field.
- Working in design protection systems for different kinds of building such as: Residential buildings, Administrative buildings, warehouses, armament enclosures, aircraft hangers, and shelters
If you already have a Unistaff Online Account,
please log in before applying through Job Opening.