Pump/Mechanical Technician - ( 5 )
Pump/Mechanical Technician - (5)
Jun 24, 2021
Lusail Hospitality and Services
Candidates must have at least Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate
The job requires Male applicants.
Minimum of 3 years working experience is required for this position
Applicants must be 25 years old and above.
- Evaluate design drawings for new or changed tools by measuring dimensions on the drawings and comparing them with the original specifications
- Prepare layouts and drawings of parts to be made and of the process for putting them together
- Discuss changes with coworkers—for example, in the design of the part, in the way it will be made and put together, and in the techniques and process they will use
- Review instructions and blueprints for the project to ensure the test specifications and procedures are followed and objectives are met
- Plan, produce, and assemble new or changed mechanical parts for products, such as industrial machinery or equipment
- Set up and conduct tests of complete units and of parts as they would actually be used, as a way to investigate proposals for improving equipment performance
- Record test procedures and results, numerical and graphical data, and recommendations for changes in products or test methods
Compare test results to design specifications and test objectives
If you already have a Unistaff Online Account,
please log in before applying through Job Opening.